Friday, March 19, 2010

I've made some new friends on Etsy, I wanted to show off their shops!

The first one is Holly Edwards Photography, her photography is beautiful - see for yourself:
Taken at one of the most beautiful, untouched places: the Mohegan Bluffs on Block Island, Rhode Island, with a Canon Rebel K2 and fisheye lens.

This photo is printed professionally on Kodak Endura Metallic Paper. "This paper uses a proprietary combination of film laminate layers that results in striking, three-dimensional, lasting images on an ultra-bright background. Its professional emulsion set provides extreme sharpness, brightness, and color saturation. In addition, the paper support offers enhanced durability and tear resistance."
Her prices are very reasonable.

Next up is Piece by Peace Designs , she does jewelry too, although it isn't as good as mine (just kidding!). Her work is beautiful, check it out. This piece is my favorite:
I love swarovski and lampwork beads. This is a very classy and timeless.

Another photographer with work new to Etsy is VisualJourney, this is Possibilities in Light and Dark
She has a lot of nature photography. Very beautiful. I wish I could take photos like this.

tidytipsy is a bit different, she does both fine art photography as well as handsewn items. She is a student from Germany and hasn't been on Etsy much longer than the other two photographers. I love this plum photo:

I'll try to bring introduce you to a few new friends each week, stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. Nice selections to share. I like the bracelet and the ocean scene.

    Gail
    Http://heartandsowdesigns.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks so much for posting my photo =) I love tidytipsy, especially the picture you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you for including my photo!!! Very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete