Monday, March 15, 2010

I have been looking for the perfect apron for years

I've always wanted a great apron, I have a few plain ones from Williams Sonoma and Sur La Table but I've always, in the back of my mind, coveted the thought of a GREAT apron. I thought it would be great to have one that had some great fabrics, maybe vintage, maybe not, half, full length, nothing concrete. Until the other day when I saw this
I HAD to have it, I orderd it Saturday and it arrived today. It's exactly what I thought I wanted and then some. The quality is incredible, the details fantastic and it's comfortable and looks very durable. Oh, where did I get it? The Craft Queen on Etsy The price was fantastic too! I highly recommend this Etsy seller. Now to find something to bake...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! I am so happy you love it! :) What did you finally bake? btw - your jewelry and beadwork is amazing. You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete