Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fun with Gemstones!

I'm having so much fun beading. I'm LOVING Tuff-Cord, I just ordered some in every color. It doesn't stretch or fray and it's strong. I'm doing a lot of knotting and it's perfect for that. I received some gorgeous amethysts, turquoise, garnets and swarovski crystals/pearls today - they are absolutely beautiful.

I've decided to use my husbands theory for buying kids clothing for my new collection, he won't buy anything he wouldn't wear himself. I'm having fun with the crocheted wire as well and making lots of strands. Pictures tomorrow if the light cooperates. I need to find someone who can take pictures well because photograhy isn't my thing at ALL.

I've named my collections Bella for the tin cup style necklaces with gemstones and pearls and Grace for the crocheted strands of beaded silver. I need to get them up in the shop (www.mamasandmunchkins.com) first I suppose I need to add a jewelry category!

more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment